About the role
We are looking for the following skillset to cover a highly varied role:
- Proven 8-10+ years detailed technical knowledge & hands on experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Solution Architecture
- Cloud based technologies and hybrid environments.
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Microsoft Server OS, Exchange and 365
- Hands on implementation of the above
Bonus points for the following:
- Enterprise Hardware e.g. SANs
- Microsoft Modern Workplace
- Power apps
- Previous roles working for a IT Solutions / Service Provider
- Ability to thrive in a highly diverse, multitask role
- Drive growth of yourself, your peers and the business
You will need to have the following key skills / attributes:
- Effective Communicator – exceptional English is a must – both verbal and written
- Very solid technical ability backed by experience
- Team Player – excellent people skills (and a good sense of humor)
- Customer centric – proven customer facing skills
- Action orientated – ability to action defined tasks autonomously.
- Responsible – preparedness to take responsibility and accurately record actions
- Results oriented – ability to manage to agreed deadlines and deliver results
- Active Learner – ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Mentorship: Mentor and assist junior engineers to advance their skills
- Driver’s License
If this role is of interest BTG can provide you with:
- A challenging career at the sharp end of the technology spectrum in fast moving people oriented environment
- Large variety of technology and clients
- Hands-on, Architecture and Strategic input work
- The flexibility that comes with working for a privately owned NZ company.
- No inner city parking hassles
If this role sparks your interest we would love to hear from you.