Account & Relationship Management (Sales)
We are seeking a highly successful Key Account Manager to support and grow an existing portfolio of key clients and generate new business within the medium sized business sector. You will have great relationship building skills and a passion for revenue growth as a bi-product of customer success. This role will be responsible for the leadership and management of a number of significant existing accounts within our business as well as developing new business opportunities.
What do you bring to this great opportunity?
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience and success in IT “as a service” sales.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Experience managing long sales cycles and complex opportunities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable presenting to prospective clients.
- Commercially astute, with an attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour.
What we will offer
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and you have the attention to detail that means you have read the whole ad, then here is what we can provide in return:
- A work-life balance to be envied.
- Flexible working from home policies.
- Competitive salary and incentive scheme – Part of the reason we have such great staff retention.
- Bring your pet to work policies.
- Your birthday off – Because life needs to be celebrated!
- Fantastic clients and a fun and collaborative culture.
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing support for professional development.
- Flexibility that comes with working for a privately-owned and operated New Zealand company.
You must be currently living in New Zealand AND hold the relevant work permit or be a NZ Permanent Resident/NZ citizen in order to apply!
Due to the large number of applications, only suitability qualified applicants will be contacted.