Working with Education professionals to enable and empower digital learning.
Digital learning is here. The shift towards Mobility globally is about reliable and easy ‘anywhere’ ‘anytime’ solutions for greater productivity. For schools, Mobility and BYOD alike are essentially about providing an innovative multidimensional approach to delivering digital learning for students. They provide the opportunity to make a real directional shift in the future of visual learning. The students are already there. The ‘IT’ for students needs to be constantly evolving.
School sizes vary. Student numbers vary. Device count varies. Therefore, there is no one size fits all approach. This puts pressure on the necessity to have robust and reliable systems. Issues of security and usability are key to providing the students with the flexibility and freedom to learn, and the teachers the same, to teach.
BTG build IT platforms that are easy and cost effective to maintain. We work closely with a number of schools nationwide.
“It used to be that students were stuck in sterile computer labs, but now I can look outside and see our students working anywhere they choose; sitting outside under a tree or in groups – this is a very sophisticated set up.” – Rabindra Das, IT Manager @ Bay of Plenty Polytechnic.
BTG thoroughly support Ministry of Education initiatives in the digital learning space.
BTG Learn|IT is powered by the BTG IaaS Solution and BTG Manage|IT.
Why BTG Learn|IT:-
- Leaves schools to focus on education without the ICT hassle and worry.
- Fixed price options – understanding school budget process.
- Full time strategy and support partner – design and implement complex IT solutions nationally and throughout Australasia.
- Specialist engineers backed by a solid BTG reputation for delivering top end IT.
- Learn|IT takes care of everything you need to service your school’s ICT.