The role requires someone with a positive outgoing attitude, confident dealing with clients and a desire to deliver the highest standard in customer services. You will have an attention to detail, and be a good communicator always answering the phone with a smile.
You will report to the BTG Bay of Plenty Regional Manager and work from our office based in Mt Maunganui. You will also work with our Customer Relationship Managers and Engineers to assist them with proposals and quotes for existing and prospective clients.
Ultimately, you need to be a team player and have a good sense of humour, but aside from that, to be successful in this role, you will need to have superior customer service skills. You also need to be an effective communicator with exceptional English (both verbal and written), an excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills. In summary we are looking for these skills:
- Dynamic, self starting individual capable of working independently
- Good interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Customer focused
- Able to follow processes
- Maintain account documentation
- Attention to detail
- Able to coordinate projects on time
- Proactive and organized
- Working methods aim for 100% accuracy
- Sales support including quotes and procurement
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Vendor Lead management and deal registrations
- National coverage
- Phone based customer management with a smile.
- KPI and management reporting as needed
- Update relevant information in the CRM system
- Process optimisation
- Internal documentation
Working hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.